Did your allergies bring along nasal congestion and sinus pressure? We’re bringing in the D. One pill with two ingredients—an antihistamine and nasal decongestant—gives you effective, non-drowsy, long-lasting allergy and congestion relief for 24 hours.
*Starts working in one hour.
Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet whole.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
Take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 24 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
Children under 12 years of age: do not use
Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor
Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
• Runny nose
• Itchy, watery eyes
• Itching of the nose or throat
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
Reduces swelling of nasal passages.
Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure.
Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
Do not use:
• If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
• If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
• If you have difficulty swallowing
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• Heart disease
• Thyroid disease
• High blood pressure
• Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
• Kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
• Do not take more than directed
• Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
• Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
• The tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away
• Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
• You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use as directed.
Active ingredients (in each tablet):
Fexofenadine HCI 180 mg (Antihistamine)Pseudoephedrine HCI 240 mg (Nasal decongestant)
Inactive ingredients: acetone, black iron oxide, cellulose acetate, colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, glycerol triacetate, hypromellose, isopropyl alcohol, magnesium stearate, methyl alcohol, methylene chloride, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, povidone, sodium chloride, talc, titanium dioxide, water
Each tablet contains: sodium 33 mg
Safety sealed: Do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or opened.
Store between 20˚ and 25˚C (68˚ and 77˚F).
Call toll-free 1-800-633-1610 or Contact Us online.
The severity of symptoms can be a good indicator of the difference between allergies and a cold or flu. Still unsure? Check out this handy chart.
Hands down, no question, congestion can be the worst. It can be the result of allergens like pollen, pet dander or mold. When irritated, nasal tissues and blood vessels swell with excess fluid, leaving you with that "why-is-this-happening-to-me" stuffy feeling.