24 Hour Allegra Gelcaps
24 Hour non-drowsy relief packed into a gelcap
The fastest* #1 allergist recommended brand for non-drowsy relief,† packaged in a gelcap. Take it daily to stay one step ahead of indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy/Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose and Throat
Adults and children 12 years of age and over.
Take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor.
Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor.
Active ingredient (in each gelcap):
Fexofenadine HCI 180 mg (Antihistamine)
Inactive ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, D&C red 28, D&C red 33, FD&C blue 1, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, PEG-135, pharmaceutical ink, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
• do not take more than directed
• do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
• do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use as directed.
Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing.
Store between 20˚ and 25˚C (68˚ and 77˚F).
Protect from excessive moisture.
Say YES to the Allegra difference
- Faster than Claritin
With Allegra, you’ll get the fastest* non-drowsy relief from your allergy symptoms. It starts working in just one hour—that’s two times faster than Claritin.‡
- Compared to Zyrtec
Unlike Zyrtec§, Allegra is an antihistamine brand with an active ingredient that doesn’t cause drowsiness.
- Compared to Benadryl
Unlike Benadryl|, all of our products are non-drowsy. That means you can feel your best with no impact on alertness due to drowsiness.
Managing your indoor allergies at home
- Pet dander: Replace your air filters regularly, vacuum and/or wash soft surfaces and fabrics that collect dander and brush your furry friend frequently.
- Dust mites or airborne dust particles: Wash your bedding and linens at least once per week in hot water, dust furniture regularly and keep your home’s humidity low.
- Mold: Inspect your home for moisture leaks and maintain good ventilation in damp areas to prevent mold growth.
- Get the fastest non-drowsy relief from your indoor allergies with Allegra—start feeling like yourself again in just one hour.*