12 Hour Allegra
A lower dose option for 12 hour non-drowsy allergy relief
Feel like yourself again for a full 12 hours with the fastest* #1 allergist recommended brand for non-drowsy relief†. This powerful antihistamine tackles your toughest indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose and Throat
Adults and children 12 years of age and over.
Take one 60 mg tablet with water every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor.
Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor.
Active ingredient (in each tablet):
Fexofenadine HCI 60 mg (Antihistamine)
Inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide blends, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
• do not take more than directed
• do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
• do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use as directed.
Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened.
Store between 20˚ and 25˚C (68˚ and 77˚F).
Protect from excessive moisture.
Say YES to the Allegra difference
- Faster than Claritin
With Allegra, you’ll get the fastest* non-drowsy relief from your allergy symptoms. It starts working in just one hour—that’s two times faster than Claritin.‡
- Compared to Zyrtec
Unlike Zyrtec§, Allegra is an antihistamine brand with an active ingredient that doesn’t cause drowsiness.
- Compared to Benadryl
Unlike Benadryl|, all of our products are non-drowsy. That means you can feel your best with no impact on alertness due to drowsiness.
The seasonal origins behind your outdoor allergies
- Spring: Tree pollen is most common in the spring, with the weather affecting how
much pollen is in the air.
- Summer: Grass pollen is a key summer trigger, forcing some allergy sufferers to limit their time outdoors on high pollen count days.
- Fall: Weed pollen, like ragweed, can start in the summer and continue to trigger your
allergies well into November.
- Winter: Depending on where you live, colder weather can offer some relief from common outdoor allergies. As you spend more time indoors, you may be more susceptible to allergens like dust, mold and pet dander.