Children's Allegra Meltable Tablets
12 hours of non-drowsy relief in a meltable tablet
Don’t let allergies keep your child on the sidelines. Our orange cream-flavored* orally dissolving tablets melt in their mouth, giving them 12 hours of non-drowsy relief from:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy/Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose and Throat
Place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates with or without water.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
Take 2 tablets every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
Children 6 to under 12 years of age:
Take 1 tablet every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 6 years of age: Do not use
Adults 65 years of age and older: Ask a doctor
Consumers with kidney disease: Ask a doctor
Active ingredient (in each tablet):
Fexofenadine HCI 30 mg (Antihistamine)
Inactive ingredients: aspartame, crospovidone, flavors, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
• Do not take more than directed
• Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
• Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 3.8 mg per tablet
Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened
Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
Use tablet immediately after opening individual blister
Say YES to the Children’s Allegra
- Unlike Benadryl†, all of our children’s products are non-drowsy. That means your kids can feel their best in school with no impact on their learning or concentration due to drowsiness.
- Children’s Allegra Meltable Tablets are easy for kids ages 6 years old and up, melting in their mouth without water.
- Our orange cream-flavor is kid-friendly, so it goes down without a fuss.
How can I tell if my child has allergies?
- Your child’s symptoms can be tough to diagnose, especially during cold and flu season. If you notice a persistent cold that just won’t go away, it may be allergies.
- If your child has a runny nose with thick, yellow mucus, it may be a cold. Clear, watery mucus is more consistent with allergies.
- Look out for your child rubbing his or her eyes and nose—it could be a response to itchiness caused by allergies.
- Pay attention to the time of year when your child gets his or her worst symptoms—spring and fall are particularly triggering for those with hay fever allergies.
- Still not sure about your child’s symptoms? Talk to your health care provider.