Allegra® 12 Hour Tablets
Let Allegra® 12 Hour relieve your allergy symptoms like runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose and throat. Allegra® works rapidly and won't leave you feeling drowsy.
Relieves year-round and seasonal allergies
12-count tablets | 36-count tablets
The recommended dose is 1 tablet (60 mg) every 12 hours with a glass (250 ml) of water. Do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not use for a long period of time unless advised by a doctor.
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- Have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose
- Any health conditions or problems you may have
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have kidney disease
- Are 65 years of age or older
- Taking any medication (including any drugs, vitamins, minerals, natural supplements or alternative medicines)
- Do not take more than directed
- Do not take within 2 hours of taking aluminum or magnesium antacids
- Do not take with fruit juices
- Antacids that contain aluminum or magnesium hydroxide, as they may alter the effectiveness of Allegra® 12 Hour (do not take within 2 hours of taking an antacid)
- Fruit juices
- Store between 15° and 30°C, in a dry place.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not use Allegra® 12 Hour if:
Talk to your doctor before use if you:
When using this product:
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To help avoid side effects and ensure proper use, talk to your healthcare professional before you take Allegra® 12 Hour
The following may interact with Allegra® 12 Hour:
Fexofenadine HCl 60 mg (in each tablet)
Allegra® 12 Hour blocks the natural substance known as histamine (a chemical released by your immune system) that the cells of your body make during an allergic reaction.
Non-medicinal ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch and titanium dioxide.
No. Use Allegra® 12 Hour only as directed. Always read and follow the label.
If you experience allergy symptoms while pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional.
Allegra®12 Hour tablets are vegetarian. They do not come from any animal origin. They do not contain casein, eggs, dairy, lactose, iodine, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, or whey.
Allegra® 12 Hour should be used as directed according to the product label. Maximum effectiveness has been demonstrated when taken with water. Taking Allegra® 12 Hour with fruit juices may reduce the effectiveness of the medication.
Do not cut or break Allegra® 12 Hour in half. Use only as directed. Always read and follow the label.
No. Allegra® 12 Hour is approved for human use only. Please refer to the product label and use as directed.
Yes. Allegra® Tablets are lactose free.
Yes. Allegra® Tablets are gluten free.
Have questions or comments?
Call toll-free 1-800-636-3664 or Contact Us Online.
Get tips for managing indoor, outdoor, and seasonal allergies
Pet allergies are common. But they don’t have to stop you from sharing life with your fuzzy friends.
Mold is a diverse group of fungi that lives just about anywhere. Certain types can cause allergic reactions and allergy symptoms.
Also available in a 24-hour formula
Get all-day relief from tough allergy symptoms with Allegra® 24 Hour tablets for adults and children 12 years of age and over.