Allegra® 12 Hour Tablets
Let Allegra® 12 Hour relieve your allergy symptoms like runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose and throat. Allegra® works rapidly and won't leave you feeling drowsy.
Relieves year-round and seasonal allergies
12-count tablets | 36-count tablets
WHERE TO BUY
The recommended dose is 1 tablet (60 mg) every 12 hours with a glass (250 ml) of water. Do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not use for a long period of time unless advised by a doctor.
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- Have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose
- Any health conditions or problems you may have
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have kidney disease
- Are 65 years of age or older
- Taking any medication (including any drugs, vitamins, minerals, natural supplements or alternative medicines)
- Do not take more than directed
- Do not take within 2 hours of taking aluminum or magnesium antacids
- Do not take with fruit juices
- Antacids that contain aluminum or magnesium hydroxide, as they may alter the effectiveness of Allegra® 12 Hour (do not take within 2 hours of taking an antacid)
- Fruit juices
- Store between 15° and 30°C, in a dry place.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not use Allegra® 12 Hour if:
Talk to your doctor before use if you:
When using this product:
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To help avoid side effects and ensure proper use, talk to your healthcare professional before you take Allegra® 12 Hour
The following may interact with Allegra® 12 Hour:
Fexofenadine HCl 60 mg (in each tablet)
Allegra® 12 Hour blocks the natural substance known as histamine (a chemical released by your immune system) that the cells of your body make during an allergic reaction.
Non-medicinal ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch and titanium dioxide.
If I take more, will it work faster or better?
No. Use Allegra® 12 Hour only as directed. Always read and follow the label.
Can pregnant women or nursing mothers take Allegra® 12 Hour?
If you experience allergy symptoms while pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional.
Is Allegra® 12 Hour vegan? Are there any animal by-products in it?
Allegra® 12 Hour tablets are vegetarian. They do not come from any animal origin. They do not contain casein, eggs, dairy, lactose, iodine, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, or whey.
Why shouldn't I take Allegra® 12 Hour with fruit juices?
Allegra® 12 Hour should be used as directed according to the product label. Maximum effectiveness has been demonstrated when taken with water. Taking Allegra® 12 Hour with fruit juices may reduce the effectiveness of the medication.
Can I cut or break my tablets in half?
Do not cut or break Allegra® 12 Hour in half. Use only as directed. Always read and follow the label.
Can I use Allegra® 12 Hour on my pets?
No. Allegra® 12 Hour is approved for human use only. Please refer to the product label and use as directed.
Is Allegra® lactose free?
Yes. Allegra® Tablets are lactose free.
Is Allegra® gluten free?
Yes. Allegra® Tablets are gluten free.