Get relief from your worst allergy symptom - nasal congestion - with Allegra®-D.
Relieve your nasal congestion, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itchy nose and throat, with Allegra®-D. It can relieve up to eight allergy symptoms with just one tablet. Allegra®-D contains a decongestant that works to reduce the swelling of nasal passages and helps break up tough nasal congestion caused by allergies.
Antihistamine plus effective decongestant
Relieves seasonal allergy symptoms
10-count tablets | 20-count tablets | 30-count tablets
- Take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 12 hours on an empty stomach
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor
- Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor
Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet wholeAdults and children 12 years of age and over:
- you are allergic to fexofenadine hydrochloride, pseudoephedrine or any other ingredients in Allegra®-D
- you have severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- you have any heart problem
- you at risk of angle closure glaucoma
- you are at risk of urinary retention due to bladder or prostate disorders.
- you are taking or have taken within the past 2 weeks a Monoamine Oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (such as drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease)
- you have difficulty in swallowing
- you have a history of seizures
- you use any other vasoconstrictor agents such as nasal decongestants, whether administered orally or nasally
- Kidney disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease or hyperthyroidism
- increased eye pressure
- prostate problems
- pregnant or nursing
- elderly (>65 years)
- history of stroke
- Do not take more than directed
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- Do not take with fruit juices
- The tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed (see Directions).
- An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- Antacids that contains aluminum hydroxide or magnesium hydroxide as they may alter the effectiveness of Allegra®-D
- Do not take Allegra®-D within 2 hours of taking an antacid - Do not take with fruit juices - Medicines to treat high blood pressure
- Antimigraine medication
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Do not use Allegra®-D with other antihistamines and decongestants
- Store tablets at 15-30°C.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Fexofenadine HCl 60 mg (in each tablet)
Fexofenadine is an antihistamine that helps relieve watery eyes, itchy eyes / nose / throat, runny nose, and sneezing.
Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mg (in each tablet)
Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant that helps relieve stuffy nose and nasal or sinus congestion symptoms.
Purpose: Antihistamine, Nasal decongestant
Non-medicinal ingredients: carnauba wax, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide and stearic acid.
If I take more, will it work faster or better?
No. Use Allegra®-D only as directed. Always read and follow the label.
Can pregnant women or nursing mothers take Allegra®-D?
If you experience allergy symptoms while pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional.
Is Allegra®-D vegan? Are there any animal by-products in it?
Allegra®-D Tablets are vegetarian. They do not come from any animal origin. They do not contain casein, eggs, dairy, lactose, iodine, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, or whey.
How does Allegra®-D work on congestion?
Allegra®-D contains pseudoephedrine, a nasal decongestant that works to relieve nasal congestion, sinus congestion and swelling of nasal passages.
Why shouldn't I take Allegra®-D with fruit juices?
Allegra®-D should be used as directed according to the product label. Maximum effectiveness has been demonstrated when taken with water. Taking Allegra®-D with fruit juices may reduce the effectiveness of the medication.
Can I cut or break my tablets in half?
Do not cut or break Allegra®-D in half. Use only as directed. Always read and follow the label.
Can I use Allegra®-D on my pets?
No. Allegra®-D is approved for human use only. Please refer to the product label and use as directed.
Is Allegra® lactose free?
Yes. Allegra® Tablets are lactose free.
Is Allegra® gluten free?
Yes. Allegra® Tablets are gluten free.
Understand the difference between allergy and cold symptoms
Allergies vs Cold: Understand the Difference
There are some similarities between allergies and the common cold, so it can be difficult to figure out how to relieve your symptoms. But there are a few ways to identify which is which.