24 Hour Allegra-D12 Hour Allegra-D
24 hour non-drowsy relief with a powerful decongestant
Say YES to breathing freely, even when your toughest indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms strike. Just one pill gives you 24 hours of non-drowsy relief, combining an antihistamine with a nasal decongestant to keep you on top of your game. Take it daily to relieve:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy/Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose and Throat
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Swelling of nasal passages
Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet whole
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
Take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 24 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
Children under 12 years of age: do not use
Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor
Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor
Active ingredients (in each tablet):
Fexofenadine HCI 180 mg (Antihistamine) Pseudoephedrine HCI 240 mg (Nasal decongestant)
Inactive ingredients: acetone, black iron oxide, cellulose acetate, colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, glycerol triacetate, hypromellose, isopropyl alcohol, magnesium stearate, methyl alcohol, methylene chloride, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, povidone, sodium chloride, talc, titanium dioxide, water
Do not use:
• If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
• If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
• If you have difficulty swallowing
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• Heart disease
• Thyroid disease
• High blood pressure
• Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
• Kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose
When using this product:
• Do not take more than directed
• Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
• Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
• The tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away
• Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
• You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use as directed.
Each tablet contains: sodium 33 mg
Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened.
Store between 20˚ and 25˚C (68˚ and 77˚F).
Say YES to the Allegra-D difference
- #1 allergist recommended brand for non-drowsy relief*
- Allegra-D contains a powerful nasal decongestant
- Relief of nasal congestion due to allergies or the common cold
- Breathe freely without feeling drowsy
Is it a cold or allergies?
- Symptoms that point to allergies: clear mucus, itchy ears/nose/throat, rapid sneezing, symptoms lasting more than 10 days.
- Symptoms that point to a cold: thick/yellow mucus, sore throat, fever, muscle aches, chills, strong initial symptoms.
- Feeling cold symptoms on top of your everyday allergy symptoms? Allegra-D helps you tackle both with a powerful, non-drowsy antihistamine and nasal decongestant.