Do not use:
• If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
• If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
• If you have difficulty swallowing
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• Heart disease
• Thyroid disease
• High blood pressure
• Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
• Kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose
When using this product:
• Do not take more than directed
• Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
• Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
• The tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away
• Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
• You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use as directed.