Children's Allegra LiquidChildren’s Allegra Meltable Tablets
12 hours of non-drowsy relief in a kid-friendly flavor
Help your kids take on the day without feeling bogged down by their allergies. Our liquid berry-flavored* formula gives them 12 hours of non-drowsy relief from:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy/Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose and Throat
Shake well before using. Use only with enclosed dosing cup.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
Take 10 mL every 12 hours; do not take more than 20 mL in 24 hours
Children 2 to under 12 years of age:
Take 5 mL every 12 hours; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor
Adults 65 years of age and older: Ask a doctor
Consumers with kidney disease: Ask a doctor
One dose lasts a full 12 hours. See carton for dosing instructions. Use only as directed.
Note: mL = milliliters
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL): Fexofenadine HCI 30 mg (Antihistamine)
Inactive ingredients: butylparaben, edetate disodium, flavor, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic heptahydrate, sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate, sucrose, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, xylitol
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
• Do not take more than directed
• Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
• Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use as directed.
Each 5 mL contains: sodium 18 mg
Safety sealed: Do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing
Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F).
Say YES to Children’s Allegra
- Unlike Benadryl†, all of our children’s products are non-drowsy. That means your kids can feel their best in school with no impact on their learning or concentration due to drowsiness.
- Children’s Allegra Liquid is for ages 2 to 12 years old, giving little ones, pre-teens and every child in between lasting relief.
- Our berry-flavored liquid is kid-friendly, so it goes down without a fuss.
How can I tell if my child has allergies?
- Your child’s symptoms can be tough to diagnose, especially during cold and flu season. If you notice a persistent cold that just won’t go away, it may be allergies.
- If your child has a runny nose with thick, yellow mucus, it may be a cold. Clear, watery mucus is more consistent with allergies.
- Look out for your child rubbing his or her eyes and nose—it could be a response to itchiness caused by allergies.
- Pay attention to the time of year when your child gets his or her worst symptoms—spring and fall are particularly triggering for those with hay fever allergies.
- Still not sure about your child’s symptoms? Talk to your health care provider.