실외 알레르기비염의 원인, 증상 및 완화
실외 알레르기 비염은 여러가지 요인에 의해 발생합니다.
실외 알레르기비염의 대처법
실외에서 꽃가루를 피하긴 매우 어렵지만, 대처할 수 있는 몇 가지 방법이 있습니다.2,4,5
실내에서는 창문과 문을 닫으세요.
알레르기 및 천식 방지 인증 필터를 장착한 에어컨이나 공기 청정기를 가동하세요.
꽃가루 날림이 가장 심한 오전 11시부터 오후 3시 사이에는 실외 활동을 자제하세요.
꽃가루 방지 마스크를 착용하세요.
실외 활동 후엔 샤워를 하세요.
잔디 깎기 또는 낙엽 치우기와 같은 작업은 자제하세요.
꽃가루가 많이 날리는 날은 실내에 머무르세요.
외출은 늦은 오후에 하시는 것을 권장합니다.
실외에서 작업할 땐 마스크를 착용하세요.
안경을 써서 꽃가루가 눈에 들어가지 않게 하세요.
잔디를 잘 관리해 주세요.
외출 후에는 피부와 머리카락에 묻은 꽃가루를 씻어 내세요.
반려동물이 밖에 나갔다 온 후에는 목욕시키거나 빗질을 해주세요.
1. Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Editors. Allergies and Hay Fever, Center for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov), 2018. Reviewed on Oct. 5, 2021.
2. Andrew Moore, MD, Reviewed. Outdoor Allergens, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (aaaai.org), September 28, 2020. Reviewed on Oct. 5, 2021.
3. Andrew Moore, MD, Reviewed. Seasonal Allergies, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology [acaai.org], December 28, 2017. Reviewed on Oct. 5, 2021.
4. Andrew Moore, MD, Reviewed. Indoor Allergens, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology [aaaai.com], February 28, 2020. Reviewed on Oct. 5, 2021.
5. Jonathan Corren, MD. Allergic rhinitis: Treating the adult, The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, June 1, 2000. Reviewed on Oct. 5, 2021.
6. NIH Medline Plus Magazine, Editors. What triggers seasonal allergies?, NIH Medline Plus Magazine (magazine.medlineplus.gov),2020
7. Olasińska-Wiśniewska A, et al. Cardiovascular safety of antihistamines. Postępy Dermatologii i Alergologii. 2014.31(3);182-186
8. Bousquet J et al. Allergic Rhinitis. Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2020.6(95);1-17
9. Mark E et al. Efficacy and tolerability of 2nd and 3rd gen antihistamines. ANNALS OF ALLERGY, ASTHMA & IMMUNOL. 2010.104;518–522
10. Fein MN et al. CSACI position statement_Newer generation H1-antihistamines (3rd generation) are safer than first-generation H1-antihistamines. Allergy Asthma Clin Immunol. 2019.15(61);1-6
11. Anne K et al. Second-and third-generation antihistamines. DERMATOLOGIC THERAPY. 2000.13;327–336
12. Thomas B et al. Next generation antihistamines therapeutic rationale accomplishments and advances. Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs. 2002.11(6);807-817
13. Day J H et al. Onset of action, efficacy, and safety of a single dose of fexofenadine hydrochloride. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 1997.79;533-540.
14. Smith SM et al. Fexofenadine: biochemical, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties and its unique role in allergic disorders. Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism & Toxicology. 2009;5(7);813-22
15. Peter H. Double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Comparing the efficacy and safety of fexofenadine and cetirizine in seasonal AR. J ALLERGY CLIN IMMUNOL. 1999;104(5);927-33
16. Van Cauwenberge et al. Comparison of the efficacy, safety and quality of life provided by fexofenadine hydrochloride 120 mg. Clin Exp Allergy. 2000. 30(6);891-899
[Study Design13] This study was of a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, parallel design. The purpose of this study was to characterize the time to onset of clinically important relief of symptoms of allergic rhinitis in subjects taking single doses of either 60 mg or 120 mg fexofenadine HCl, or placebo, after exposure to ragweed pollen in a controlled environment. Other objectives were to assess the efficacy and safety of single doses of fexofenadine HCl.
[Study Design15] A multicenter, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled trial compared the efficacy and safety of fexofenadine HCl (120 and 180 mg administered once daily) and cetirizine (10 mg once daily) in the treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis. The primary efficacy variable was the change in mean 24-hour reflective TSS during the treatment period in relation to the single blind placebo lead-in phase.
[Study Design16] This was a multinational, multicentre, double-blind, parallel group, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Following a placebo run-in phase of 3±7 days (the baseline period) patients with SAR were randomized to receive one capsule of either fexofenadine HCl 120mg(n=232), loratadine 10mg(n=228), or placebo(n=225), once each morning for 14 days. The primary efficacy parameter was the change in the mean 24-h reflective TSS during the double blind treatment period from that during the baseline period.
※3세대 성분들의 경우, 2세대의 개선 성분으로 2세대에 포함시키는 경우도 있습니다.